There is a leak in the propane system at the Gordon Reese Cabin. The Forest Service has completely shut down the system, so there will be no propane lights or stove the rest of this week and this weekend. They did say the solar system is working well with the warmer weather, and longer days. The Forest Service has a certified propane repairman scheduled to come out next Tuesday, March 7th. He will replace all three of the shut-off valves below the propane fixtures. He’ll have to snowmobile in from the Gibbons Pass Rd. side into the cabin, guided by USFS personnel, so don’t be surprised if you see snowmobile traffic on the trail on those days.